Tuesday, 26 August 2008

An impressive DAY!

today is a very inpressive day!A bunch of things happened.some are happy,some are...
The first thing really cheers me up. I got news about my volunteer job again! I thought i may have lost the opportunity bacause my terrible english. But it turns out I have not! I am so happy and excited about this.
And I am quite confident about my SAC exam this morning. I answered all the problems all done and haven't found any of them wrong while other fellow classmates all feel quite devastated about that exam.
I went to the open day of UNSW today. That's an excellent event even though it was only held in a small hotel suite. All the staff are so enthusiastic, especially the lady at the engeering section. She was so kind that explained every model of majors on the brochure(she apparently knows every model on the brochure),and lead us to other staff for more imformation... that was so sweet.
But one thing I have to mention is my supper tonight... That was horribly terrible...
sweet Norris was show off his innovative cookery again, only he fails this time...He used lime juice to cook chicken wings. The taste was unbelivable, but not only the taste, the appearance of it was like it is just draged out of sewer...and it's smells sick too. anyway, i don't want to think about that ever again.

No comments: