Monday, 13 October 2008

The Love in Family

Today I watched the movie The Sixth Sense again, and been touched again. I almost burst into tears when I was seeing the scene where Cole's mom hugs him and so worries about him when she feels Cole is trembling. At that time I felt that how I wish somebody could hug me when I was trembling and scared. That really will make me feel warm.But it never happened.

Maybe it's because of my family or maybe it's because of the culture of the country. A home is supposed to give warmness and happiness and sense of security. I am desperate to be in a home. Though I may seemed cold-blooded - I do never feel homesick nor likely to contact my family frequently. I think that may because I never feel home when I'm at home. I still always say 'I want to go home' when I'm actually in my home. I guess what I need is a real home which I never experienced.

No comments: